Head of Product
At Charlin we're leveraging connected home devices and machine learning to build an affordable home solution which will empower the senior to enjoy home longer and will bring a peace of mind to their children. The accessible and smart system, discreetly drawn up in the home of the senior, records the behavioural patterns in the home and learns. Charlin is the first system that watches 24/7 without the necessary intervention of the elderly or a caring person. The system automatically registers and reports via a smartphone application to as many persons as desired, the care circle.By combining the brand, company and values of Belfius, together with an entrepreneurial team, we leverage both the strengths of a bigger organisation with the agility of a startup in this new coporate venture. We aim to launch in Q4 2019.
Are you ready to join this adventure as a Head of Product?
Find out more here below:
As head of product, you will closely collaborate with the CTO and UI designer to create an intuitive, user-friendly hardware and software product. You're responsibilities are two-fold:
- Product management
- Make sure the product is aligned with the company strategy
- Set-up & maintain a customer feedback process to gather and prioritise feature requests and bug reports
- Incorporating feature requests and bug reports into the product roadmap
- Develop user stories and groom & prioritise the backlog with the CTO
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- UX design
- Conduct user research and testing
- Create and maintain personas through user research and data
- Develop wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, find-ability, etc.)
You should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
- A minimum of five years proven experience with product management and UX
- Background in project management and research
- Proficient with design tools (sketch)
- Analytical mind
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- You’re able to work in a team and are always open for feedback from your teammates.
- Product startup experience
- Experience with working in Jira/Confluence and agile development
Feeling overwhelmed by the requirements?
Don't be, we prefer motivation above experience. As long as you have the correct can-do mindset you can't go wrong.