Head of Marketing
At Charlin we're leveraging connected home devices and machine learning to build an affordable home solution which will empower the senior to enjoy home longer and will bring a peace of mind to their children. The accessible and smart system, discreetly drawn up in the home of the senior, records the behavioural patterns in the home and learns. Charlin is the first system that watches 24/7 without the necessary intervention of the elderly or a caring person. The system automatically registers and reports via a smartphone application to as many persons as desired, the care circle.By combining the brand, company and values of Belfius, together with an entrepreneurial team, we leverage both the strengths of a bigger organisation with the agility of a startup in this new coporate venture. We aim to launch in Q4 2019.
Are you ready to join this adventure as a Head of Marketing?
Find out more here below:
As the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the CEO in setting up the overall marketing strategy of the company and executing on these goals. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the overall marketing & growth strategy; prepares and manages annual marketing budget, plan and KPIs with the CEO in order to achieve acquisition, retention and revenue goals.
- Fuel the growth of Charlin by leading the in-house marketing team and working together with agencies on content strategy, performance marketing, partnerships, events and promotions. Decisions are made data-driven.
- Guardian of the Charlin brand ensuring all touch-points are in synch with the brand framework.
- Working closely together with all stakeholders within Belfius to make sure Charlin is aligned with the Belfius values and both networks are effectively leveraged.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing
- Experience in setting up marketing strategies and planning
- Experience in leading and motivating a team
- Experience in budget planning
- Performance marketing – You always have your North Star metric in mind. Everything you do is measurable, testable and scalable. You’re obsessed with the AARRR framework and at night you lay awake of the LTV:CAC ratio
- Experience in working together with (creative) agencies
- Communication - You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can articulate clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Proficient in English and Dutch or English and French (all three are a plus)
- Experience in managing growth in the hardware space is a plus
Feeling overwhelmed by the requirements?
Don't be, we prefer motivation above experience. As long as you have the correct can-do mindset you can't go wrong.